Wednesday, January 12, 2011

right now

This past weekend, I drove to Plano to see Sona. Immediately, we knew that we wanted to shoot some pictures in the alley of a neighborhood. I like to take pictures of people in places that define them. Sometimes I like to take pictures in grassy areas and sometimes in urban places. This time, I decided to shoot Sona at the place that she spent most of her life - the suburbs of Plano. This outfit completely defines Sona's style.

-Mary


I've been dying to wear these wedges ever since I first bought them at the beginning of winter break! I never had the chance to because I've just been working all break. Thankfully, Mary drove to Plano to see me and take some pictures of me! I wore these Charles Albert wedges with a fur vest from The Limited, an over-sized buttoned down shirt, leggings and socks.

-Sona

2 comments: