Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mary. Kaid & Sona

MARY

Photobucket

Hi. My name is Mary Dang. I'm just an ordinary girl in a big, big world. I like to observe people, places, and things. Most of all, I like to capture moments. You know. Those moments that occur so fast and so splendidly that you wish you could replay over and over again. Well, I like to capture those moments in beautiful pictures through the lens of a beautiful camera. I just want to make an impact one day.



KAIDON

Photobucket

Hi I'm Kaidon Ho. I am currently studying fashion design at University of Texas at Austin and I am addicted to the world of fashion. I might be the CRAZY Asian guy whose laugh might make your eyes widen, whose style makes your mouth drop, and whose singing make your ears bleed, but my passion is something that defines who I truly am. I like to people watch on my free time, read billions of bookmarked blogs until birds start to sing, layer in the middle of Texas summers, and day dream about the world I live in at times. Every little things in life inspire me at random moments and I simply want to share them in my own perspectives and creativity. I want to be influential in every way.

"We [artists] don't fear because we're inadequate but because we're powerful beyond mesaure."

-Steven Pressfield-



SONA

Photobucket

Hi! My name is Sona Doshi, and I'm full of surprises! People's first impression of me is always different than what they imagine me to be like. I may be a Pre Pharmacy student at UT Austin, but I love fashion, Hip hop and everything about it, and looking at random objects and getting inspired by them. I live for creativity and I love to stand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment