Monday, July 19, 2010

Project Cheap and Chic

Our new project is called Cheap and Chic. The concept is quite simple. We help our "not-so-fashionable" friends transform into some jaw-dropping fashionistas. We don't want them to just change their outfits. We them to change their lifestyles.

So ... what do we do exactly? We take our clients shopping at various stores. We pay attention to cheap and chic clothing. Discounts, sales, and bargains - our forte.

A lot of people think I am very high maintanence because of the types of clothes I wear. In a sense, I am high maintanence, but I always look for sales. One of my favorite stores to shop at is TJ Maxx. My favorite TJ Maxx is in Las Colinas. It's the Runway one. They sell Gucci, Prada, Moschino Cheap and Chic, and Alice and Olivia. One of my favorite brands is Vince.

I really hope we change lives.

1 comment: